Garnett Housing Authority
Karlyn Hulett, Executive Director
116 Park Plaza North
Garnett, Kansas 66032
These luxurious duplex homes come complete with an attached one-car garage which divides each home from the other for enhanced privacy. Each is designed with two bedrooms, two private baths, large kitchen featuring a pantry and microwave, dining room and private patio.
Stylish decor and window treatments provide complete privacy and adjustability of natural light. Cabinets in the kitchen are upgraded in style and size to accommodate optimal storage.
The two-bedroom Villas are spacious at 1,116 square feet..
Click on the images for larger viewing.
It's about enjoying your life and where you live.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - noon
Monday - Friday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
All units provide:
- Attractive 1 or 2 bedroom private living;
- Fully equipped kitchens with range, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, and garbage disposal;
- Private bath;
- Each apartment is individually heated and air conditioned;
- One-car garage with garage door opener;
- All utilities (electricity, natural gas, water, sanitary sewer and refuse services), as well as extended basic cable television service are included;
- Private patio;
- Washer and dryer hookups available in each unit;
- Large closet storage;
- Wide hallways and doorways for handicapped accessibility.
- Interior/exterior maintenance provided;
- Lawn care and snow removal included;
- "Buddy Call" alarm system for peace of mind.
Residence of Park Plaza North also have free use of clubhouse for gatherings and special events.
Park Plaza North is located immediately adjacent to the North Lake Park where health and wellness amenities abound, from the Garnett Recreation Center/Goppert Wellness Center, to the municipal pool, Garnett Country Club Golf Course and much more. Right at your doorstep is the Prairie Spirit Trail for walking and bicycling. Local shopping venues are less than a mile away.
You will enjoy Park Plaza's centrally located clubhouse for gatherings and special events. The clubhouse basement servers as a storm shelter if needed.
When considering the costs involved with home ownership, including utilities, plumbing and electrical repairs, appliances, painting, lawn care, snow removal, taxes, insurance and the unforeseen expeneses of owning a home - Park Plaza North offers persons 55 and over the opportunity to be free to enjoy the peace of mind that comes from feeling secure, comfortable and independent, with much less hassle.
Our garden apartments are designed around a courtyard setting. Available in one or two bedrooms, these apartments have two different floor plans. The Garden Apartments are built as one level fourplexes.
Each Garden Apartment has a large outside patio and storage space. A detached garage is available with direct sidewalk access.
The Garden Apartments range from a 648 square feet one- bedroom unit to 963 square feet two-bedroom.