A resource guide to starting and growing a
business in Garnett/Anderson County.
Loan and/or grant programs administered by
NetWork Kansas designed specifically to help entrepreneurs and existing small businesses.
Your online listing of businesses, industries
and other valuable contact information for Anderson County, Kansas. If you are in
business in Anderson County and you are
not listed here, or your listing is incorrect,
please contact us.
ACDA Office - Inside Garnett City Hall
131 West 5th Avenue, P.O. Box H
Garnett, Kansas 66032 USA
"There has never been a better time to relocate or start a new business in Anderson County." - Dennis Arnold, Economic Development Director
Anderson County Economic Development Incentives may include:
• Technical Assistance.
• Relocation / Expansion Grants.
City of Garnett Incentives for Economic Development Industrial Development Incentives may include:
• Property Tax Abatement.
• Waiver of Zoning Fees.
• Waiver of Utility Connection Fees.
• Waiver of Utility Security Deposit.
• Waiver of Solid Waste Fees for first three (3) months.
City of Garnett Business Programs:
• Neighborhood Revitalization Program offers participants up to
(No interest loan.)
• Commercial Sidewalk Replacement Program.
State of Kansas Business Incentives:
• High Performance Incentive Program (HPIP).
• Kansas Industrial Retraining Program.
• Kansas Industrial Training Program.
• Schools to Careers Program.
• Training Equipment Grant Program.
• Kansas Economic Opportunity Initiatives Fund.
• Kansas Existing Industries Expansion Program.
• Kansas Partnership Fund.
Anderson County Economic Development Financing may include:
State of Kansas Business Financing may include:
Anderson County Development Agency (ACDA) is actively seeking new and expanding companies who will contribute economic growth to the area through sales, services and employment of area residents. Garnett and rural Anderson County is an ideal location for your business. Come grow with us!
Dennis Arnold, Executive Director