Simply...Garnett, Kansas

Food Truck License Application

In June of 2020, the Garnett City Commission voted to establish Food Truck Regulations. All food trucks operating inside the city limits of Garnett are required to have a Food Truck License (Ord. 4213). Please see the application  and ordinance above for more details. 

2020 Licensed for Operation in Garnett, Kansas

Name‚Äč                                                   License Number

Chick-Fil-A                                          GAR-Heitz Hospitality LLC.

Futher Muckers LLC                           GAR-Futhermucker

Permits and Licensing Requirements 

For more information about licensing and permits, please contact the Garnett City Clerk, Travis Wilson at 785-448-5496,, or complete the form on this page and someone will contact you soon.