No more than two board members can be non-city residents.
DID YOU KNOW? You can make tax deductible donations to the Garnett Community Foundation in any amount AND you can name the project, facility or program you would like your donation designated to help!
DID YOU KNOW? You can make a donation in honor or in memory of someone. All donations are very much appreciated.
Download the Donation Form for details. The Garnett Community Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization under the regulations of the Internal Revenue Service.
February - no regular meeting
March - no regular meeting
Advisory Board Members Terms Expire
Erin Stevenson 12/31/2021
Jonathan Hall 12/31/2022
Julie Smith 12/31/2022
Bonnie Deiter 12/21/2023
Helen Norman 12/31/2023
This Board of Directors meet the first Tuesday of every month at 5:30 pm. Five (5) members serve three (3) year terms. This board actively solicits tax deductible donations for any community project and/or facility that adds to the quality of life in Garnett, including:
- Garnett Recreation Center;
- Garnett Sports Complex;
- General recreation programs;
- Garnett Public Library;
- North Lake Park;
- Veterans Memorial Park/South Lake;
- Cedar Valley Reservoir;
- Donna Harris Memorial Park;
- Santa Fe Depot;
- Arthur Capper Memorial;
- Fourth Avenue Streetscape;
- Garnett Long Cedar Disc Golf Course;
- Libertyfest fireworks display;
- Garnett Remembers patriotic banner project;
- Town Square Speaker System;
- Garnett Country Club Golf Course water line project;
- Other city owned facilities, equipment, programs, etc.