DID YOU KNOW? You can make tax deductible donations to the Garnett Community Foundation in any amount AND you can name the project, facility or program you would like your donation designated to help!
DID YOU KNOW? You can make a donation in honor or in memory of someone. All donations are very much appreciated.
Download the Donation Form for details. The Garnett Community Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization under the regulations of the Internal Revenue Service.
Advisory Board Members
This Board of Directors meet the first Tuesday of every month at 5:30 pm. Five (5) members serve three (3) year terms. This board actively solicits tax deductible donations for any city function and/or facility that adds to the quality of life in Garnett, including:
- Garnett Recreation Center;
- Garnett Sports Complex;
- General recreation programs;
- Garnett Public Library;
- North Lake Park;
- Veterans Memorial Park/South Lake;
- Cedar Valley Reservoir;
- Donna Harris Memorial Park;
- Santa Fe Depot;
- Arthur Capper Memorial;
- Fourth Avenue Streetscape;
- Garnett Downtown Development/Community Network;
- Garnett Tourism;
- Other city owned facilities, equipment, programs, etc.
No more than two board members can be non-city residents.